Yes, we are able to offer credit reports with Equifax. Each credit report will incur a $15.00 fee and may be ordered in the same manner as a Background Check.
We do not offer a credit score check, as these are permissible for tenant screening purposes only.
To begin ordering credit reports, an onsite inspection is required, incurring a one-time fee of $60.00. Currently, a virtual onsite inspection is possible, requiring that all necessary photos and documentation be uploaded.
These conditions must be met to order credit reports:
- Exterior and interior signage must be visible. Temporary signage may be approved if circumstances prevent a permanent sign; as an example, a church is meeting at an elementary school.
- Space, furnishings, etc. must match the type of business. For example, a church should have chairs, a podium, etc.
- The credit report must be used for employment purposes ONLY.
- Marketing materials with the Organization name must exist (i.e. letterhead/business card).
- The Organization must have a shredding machine or an agreement with a shredding service.
- The Organization must have locking doors; an alarm system is preferred.
- The Organization should have filing cabinets with locks.
- The Organization should affirm, in writing, that files will be locked OR
- Securely stored electronically.
Please contact us at BackgroundChecks@MinistrySafe.com to begin this process.
Article is closed for comments.