Setting up Self-Pay for Trainings:
Organizations now have the ability to select ‘Self-Pay’ when ordering Trainings. This feature enables a user to purchase his or her own Training within an organization’s account at the member price.
To enable the option for ‘Self-Pay’ Training in your account:
- Click on Trainings in the left-hand menu.
- Click Training Settings in the top menu.
- Click the Actions button to the right of the Training you wish to apply Self-Pay.
- Select Enable Self-Pay option.
- Click the blue ‘Save’ button.
Q: How does a user pay for training?
A: Once an administrator has requested that a Training be completed, the user will receive an email with instructions to provide payment to gain access to the Training. Payment may be submitted by credit card, and the user will receive a receipt by email.
Q: What happens after a user submits payment for Training?
A: As soon as the user pays for his or her Training, a receipt will be sent by email. Shortly after payment is received, the user will receive a separate email with instructions and a link to complete the Training.