- Click the ‘Gear’ symbol in the top right-hand corner.
- Click ‘My Account.’
- Select ‘Password’ in the top toolbar.
If another Administrator has forgotten his or her username or password:
- Click ‘Manage Users’ on the left-hand toolbar.
- Search the name of the Administrator whose password you’d like to reset.
- Click the ‘Blue Person Icon’ to the left of the Administrator’s name.
Click ‘Resend Welcome Email.’ The Administrator will receive an email inviting him or her to reset their password and log into the Control Panel.
Article is closed for comments.