If a User is not receiving Training emails, please try the following:
- Verify that the User’s email is correct.
- Resend the Training to the User.
- Ask the User to check his or her junk or spam folder. Provide the ‘Sent From’ email address and subject line to help the User search thoroughly.
This problem may occur when an Administrator uses a Yahoo, AOL, or Verizon email address to send Trainings.
To check the ‘Sent From’ email address:
- Click ‘Trainings’ in the left-hand menu
- Click ‘Training Settings’ in the top menu
- Click the envelope under ‘Email Templates’ by the Training you wish to edit
- View the Email Template that has a star under ‘Organization Email Template’ and/or ‘Administrator Email Template.’ Determine the ‘Sent From’ email address on that template.
If the ‘Sent From’ email address is a Yahoo, AOL, or Verizon address, please choose another email address. Many email servers do not allow delivery from these domains.
If the issue persists, please submit a request.