MinistrySafe’s integration with Church Community Builder will automatically report Awareness Training scores directly to your CCB account.
- Click the ‘Admin’ tab in the left-hand menu, then click ‘Integrations’ in the top toolbar.
- Click Integrate below the Church Community Builder logo.
- Follow the directions to complete the integration.
- Log into your CCB account and open the settings menu.
- Create two custom fields where information related to Sexual Abuse Awareness Training will synchronize: one custom field designated Awareness Training Score and another designated Awareness Training Completion Date.
- Enter your CCB subdomain at the bottom of this page. This is the first part of the URL you use when accessing your CCB account.
- We'll automatically synchronize the MinistrySafe Control Panel to match the list of users in your CCB account.
- Assign, track, and manage training through our simple online system.
- A user’s profile will automatically update in CCB upon completion of Sexual Abuse Awareness Training.
- Enter your Church Community Builder subdomain in the box.
- Click ‘Integrate’.
The information pulled from CCB into the MinistrySafe Control Panel includes:
- First and last name
- Email address
- CCB user ID
To find out more about other available integrations, click here.