With MinistrySafe’s plug-in integration with ROCK RMS, you can assign Trainings and Background Checks directly from Rock. Results are reported back automatically as they are completed.
The following features are included:
- Awareness Training Workflow – This workflow can be launched from an individual’s profile or from a connection request, and moves through the process of approving, submitting, and recording results from any MinistrySafe Training.
- Background Check Workflow – This workflow can be launched from an individual’s profile or from a connection request, and moves through the process of approving, submitting, and recording results from a MinistrySafe Background Check.
- Awareness Training Attributes – These are new attributes under the category MinistrySafe that will display on a User’s Extended Attributes page.
- Awareness Training Badge – This is a new badge that displays whether a User has completed a MinistrySafe Training, as well as their score.
- Background Check Badge – This is a new badge that displays whether a User has completed a MinistrySafe Background Check, as well as their result.
- RSR – MinistrySafe Awareness Training Administration – This is a new Security Role geared towards approving MinistrySafe Awareness Trainings.
- MinistrySafe Page – This page lists all past and ongoing MinistrySafe Trainings and Background Checks.
- MinistrySafe Webhook – This plugin uses a webhook to receive updates from MinistrySafe, which means as soon as your User completes Training or Background Checks, their results will be posted to Rock!
Download in the Rock shop by selecting Admin Tools, then Rock Shop from your own instance of Rock.
Click here for a preview of the Rock Shop.
If you are having technical issues with the Rock plug-in, please contact BEMA support here.
To find out more about other available integrations, click here.