I need assistance with a legal matter


For ministries and organizations serving children or youth, issues related to child sexual abuse may create a need for legal advice:


  • “Should this circumstance be reported to CPS or law enforcement?”
  • “How do I make a report?”
  • “Should we have a policy addressing this behavior?”
  • “A prior offender wants to worship here; what precautions should we take?”


If your organization needs legal advice, please complete the Legal Consultation Request Form.

*In Texas and many other states, all adults are mandatory reporters of allegations or suspicions of abuse or neglect. If a communication requires a report to Child Protective Services or law enforcement, the attorneys at Love & Norris will report to appropriate authorities, in compliance with state law.

0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.