Tags are customized, organizational labels that can be used to sort users. There is no limit to how many tags may be applied to a single user’s profile.
To create, edit, or remove a tag:
- Click the gear symbol at the top right-hand corner.
- Click Organization Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom to Organization User Tags.
Below are several examples of how an organization may utilize tags:
- Camps: Organize users into the year or session in which they work or volunteer. Examples: “2017 A” or “2016 August”
- Multi-campus churches and organizations: Label each campus as a tag such that all campuses are managed within one Control Panel. Limit supervisors so they only see users from their campus/tag.
- Organizations with multiple programs: Use tags to sort between various programs. Examples: “Youth Ministry” or “After-School”
- Schools and Seminaries: Label students according to their first semester of enrollment. Example: “Fall 2017”