Users may receive the message “Quiz has already been completed” if an administrator attempts to send the same training link to multiple users or if a single user attempts to renew his or her training. The quiz can only be completed on a link once. As a result, the system recognizes the current user completing the quiz.
To send a new training link:
- Click Awareness Training in the left-hand toolbar.
- Click Send Training in the submenu on the left-hand toolbar.
- Check the name(s) to the left of the user(s) to whom you’d like to assign training.
- Click the blue Send Training button in the top left-hand corner.
- Select the type of Sexual Abuse Awareness Training you’d like to send. Learn more about different types of Awareness Training here.
- Click Send Training.
Do NOT click resend training email on the user’s profile as this will send the original training link, rather than a new one.
Please ensure that the checkbox below the training videos to acknowledge completion of the training videos is checked. Once checked, the green take quiz button is clickable.