Users may receive the message ‘Quiz has already been completed’ if an Administrator attempts to send the same Training link to multiple Users or if a Single User attempts to renew his or her Training. The quiz can only be completed on a link once. As a result, the system recognizes the current User completing the quiz.
To send a new Training link:
- Click ‘Trainings’ in the left-hand toolbar.
- Click ‘Send Training’ in the top left-hand corner.
- Click ‘Send Training’ underneath the Training you are assigning.
- Click ‘Select’ under the preferred Training version.
- Check the names to the left of the Users you’d like to assign Training to.
- Click ‘Next Step’ in the top right-hand corner.
- Click ‘Send Training’.
Do NOT click ‘Resend Training Email’ on the User’s profile as this will send the original Training link, rather than a new one.
Please ensure that the checkbox below the Training videos to acknowledge the completion of the Training videos is checked. Once checked, the green ‘Take Quiz’ button is clickable.
Article is closed for comments.