- Click ‘Manage Users’ on the left-hand toolbar.
- Search the name of the Supervisor whose permissions you’d like to customize.
- Click the ‘Edit’ symbol to the left of the Supervisor’s name.
- Scroll under ‘role’ to view Supervisor abilities that can be customized. Check those that are applicable.
- Click ‘Save.’
- Limit access to shared Tag(s)
If selected, the Supervisor will see only Users from Tag(s) that he or she shares with others. This is helpful if a Supervisor is responsible for a particular program and needs to see only Users within that program. Alternatively, this feature can be useful if Tags are used to separate multiple campuses or facilities of a single Organization so that a Supervisor sees Users from his or her campus only.
- Allow ability to order Background Checks
If selected, the Supervisor may order Background Checks. This selection does NOT give a Supervisor the ability to view or take action on completed Background Checks.
- Allow ability to manage Background Checks
If selected, the Supervisor may view and take action on (accept/reject) completed Background Checks. This selection does NOT give a Supervisor the ability to order Background Checks.
- Allow ability to edit User information
If selected, the Supervisor may edit a User’s name and email address.
- Allow access to reporting
If selected, the Supervisor may utilize the reporting feature under the ‘Admin’ tab to collect and store data related to Users’ Training status, Background Check status, and more.
Article is closed for comments.